Saturday, January 29, 2011

Rare and precious


Are we all rare and precious ? I was almost a high school dropout i fought back for years again got an excellent result , Planning someday i will be my own . . . No father No Husband just mine Just me

The road to PAPA and hey honey to just me is a long awaited one what is that we all want in our life? Is it money ? or is it the power which we wanna achieve by our success no its neither money neither power in a sense for me its my freedom from my guardians from my surrounding its being me . We all are in our own cage just wanna fought back to find out our own image ,

One place where i ve been recently is a place in Iraq called shaqlawa , the whole region is full of lots of lots car like Hummer,BMW,Limousine,Cadilac ( yes its in IRAQ) but they are uprising themselves like Dubai again there if you wanna marry some girl you have to pay a handsome amount around 10000 USD to more up as your status go higher .
I saw their first real election witnessed their happiness , witnessed their Long awaited Democracy. I hope country will get its true democratic freedom someday, but when these women will ? selling and buying like products !!! come on !


Aren't all woman are rare & precious ??? Or it has something to do with which passport you carry?Even though Education level is really really disappointing here. Buildings are modern, Airlines are fancy but My starting of 20's has been started in Middle east but as i am highly spirited with my Feminineness ,so i felt sorry ,felt ashamed and felt What can i do for them ! ! ! Asking you What can you do for them ?

with love
Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment